Cooked sauerkraut recipe - German Cuisine
Pork Schnitzel with Red Cabbage and Caraway Salad
Nov 15, 2019
Purple cabbage adds a pop of color to this low-calorie pork dish.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Yields: 4 servings
Total Time: 0 hours 25
1 tsp. caraway seeds
1/4 c. red wine vinegar
small head red cabbage (about 1 lb), cored and shredded
small red onion, thinly sliced
5-ounce boneless pork chops, about 1⁄2 inch thick
1/4 c. all-purpose flour
large egg whites
panko bread crumbs
2 tbsp. olive oil
1/2 c. fresh dill, chopped
Lemon wedges, for serving
- Heat small pan on medium and toast caraway seeds until fragrant, about 2 minutes. In large bowl, whisk together vinegar and 1⁄8 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Mix in seeds, then cabbage and onions. Let sit, tossing occasionally, until ready to serve.
- Season pork with 1⁄4 teaspoon each salt and pepper, then pound between 2 pieces of parchment to 1⁄4 inch thick.
- Place flour, egg whites, and panko in three separate bowls. Working one at a time, coat cutlets first in flour, then egg whites, then panko, pressing gently to help it adhere.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium. Cook cutlets until golden brown and cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Fold dill into cabbage and serve with pork cutlets and lemon wedges, if desired.
Video: Rachael's Paprika Chicken Schnitzel with Spiced White Cabbage and Apples
Katherine Jenkins Wavy, Blonde Hairstyles 2013
High Blood Pressure Increasing Worldwide
How to Stop Retching After Vomiting
135 Pounds Lost: Jaynee Says, I Can Make Anything Into a Workout Routine
LOVE MOSCHINO Launches SS15 Capsule Collection By Jeremy Scott
Dr. Ruth’s Sex Tips for Singles and Couples This Valentine’sDay
How to Survive the Death of Your Child
DIY BRIDESMAID HAIRSTYLES SO QUICK AND EASY, YOU WON’T BELIEVE YOU CAN DO THEM YOURSELF
Bershka Start Moving Sportswear Winter 2013-2014 Collection
Urinary Incontinence in Children
11 Reasons You Should Definitely Masturbate Tonight
Date: 06.12.2018, 15:19 / Views: 75445