how to style ANKLE BOOTS! WHAT TO WEAR with booties this fall!
How to Wear Burgundy Booties
Burgundy booties are cute, trendy, and extremely versatile. No matter how you describe your personal style, these berry-colored ankle boots can be a fun addition to your wardrobe.
If you want to wear burgundy booties with a casual outfit, try rolling up a pair of loose-fitting jeans to show them off. In cool weather, this look is perfect with a cozy over-sized sweater, or you can wear a tucked-in T-shirt in warmer weather. Khaki shorts with burgundy boots and a graphic T-shirt are perfect for hanging out with your friends, while high-waisted denim shorts and a crop top are a great look for a music fest.For tips on dressing up your burgundy booties, keep reading!
Choosing Burgundy Booties
Choose burgundy booties with heels to show off your sophisticated style.High-heeled ankle boots are versatile and eye-catching, perfect for the fashionista who wants to be the center of attention. Choose a high heel for dressier looks or a lower heel to add a little glam without going overboard.
- Low-heeled burgundy booties will look great with a knee-length pencil skirt and a sleek blouse for a day at the office.
- Stiletto-heeled boots can glam up a pair of black skinny jeans for a night out.
Go with flat ankle boots if you don't like wearing heels.Whether you need more foot support than heels offer or heels just aren't your style, flat-soled burgundy ankle boots can be a great way to incorporate bold footwear into your outfits.
- Pointed-toe flat boots can almost give off the impression that you're wearing a dressy pair of heels. Try wearing them with a pair of dark grey slacks and a white button-down shirt for a look that's subtle yet stylish.
- Round-toe boots look more casual. Toss on a pair with boyfriend jeans and a T-shirt for a comfortable weekend outfit.
Wear burgundy hiking boots for a rugged look.If you love spending time in the great outdoors but you still want a splash of color in your outfit, look for a sturdy pair of burgundy ankle boots with flat, non-slip soles. Boots with laces or straps will offer extra support if you're hiking or rock climbing.
- Hiking boots are the perfect shoe to wear with cargo pants, khaki shorts, or even jeans.
Opt for embellished boots if you want to add a little sparkle to your outfit.You can choose burgundy booties that are embellished with studs, rhinestones, embroidery, or which are color-blocked in different tones of burgundy.
- If you're wearing burgundy booties which are embellished, show them off by wearing them with a skirt or a pair of cropped pants.
Select plain booties if your style is more minimal.If wearing burgundy shoes is enough of a statement for you, opt for a pair in a solid color without any embellishments. Since your shoes will still be standing out, opt for a pair made from a high-quality material like good leather or suede.
Wearing Burgundy Booties Casually
Roll up loose-fitting jeans over your burgundy booties on the weekend.Baggy jeans are the perfect way to stay comfortable on your off day, but if you don’t want to sacrifice your style, roll them up and put on your burgundy booties. When cuffed, your pants should fall about in (1.3 cm) above your boots.
- If the weather is cool, get cozy in an oversized sweater, boyfriend jeans, and flat burgundy ankle boots.
- In warm weather, lose the sweater and tuck a T-shirt into your cuffed jeans.
Get perfect off-day style by wearing your boots with skinny jeans.Skinny jeans and booties are made to go together. You’ll look more casual in light-colored jeans, or you can get a little dressier with dark-colored denim.
- Skinny jeans usually look best when you tuck them inside of your booties. If they're extra long, you may want to cuff them once before tucking them into your shoes so they don't look bunched up.
- If you like, you can cuff your skinny jeans so they hit just above the top of your boots. Try folding them up once, or roll them twice if you prefer a smaller cuff.
- If you’re wearing darker denim, try pairing your burgundy booties with a cream-colored or peach shirt. If your denim is lighter, choose a darker neutral like olive green or camel.
- Show off your artistic side with your burgundy booties, black skinny jeans and a black-and-white striped t-shirt. If you like, you can toughen up the look with a black leather jacket.
Wear shorts and burgundy booties for a cool summer style.Ankle boots can make your legs look short, so if you want your legs to look longer, opt for the shortest hem that you’re comfortable wearing on your shorts. For a masculine look, knee-length shorts and ankle boots are perfectly appropriate.
- If you’re outdoors on a hike or similar activity, try pairing burgundy ankle-length hiking boots with khaki shorts and a graphic tee.
- To look cool when the weather is hot, wear black tuxedo shorts with a white T-shirt and burgundy booties with a stacked heel.
- For a look that’s festival-ready, don high-waisted jean shorts, a lacy cropped top, and booties.
Get casually feminine with a laid-back dress and your burgundy booties.Dresses aren’t always reserved for date nights and office meetings. Look for casual dresses made from soft, relaxed fabrics, like cotton or a wool knit.
- You’ll be cozy and warm when it’s cold out if you wear a sweater dress, leggings, and booties.
- Whether you’re running errands or heading to class, you’ll be comfortable and cute in a skater dress and lace-up burgundy boots.
Show off your fashionista side in a romper with burgundy booties.Rompers are the ultimate in casual comfort. You get all the cuteness of a dress but you still have the convenience of shorts!
- An army-green or floral romper would be perfect with your burgundy ankle boots.
Dressing up Ankle Boots
Don ankle-cut dress trousers and your booties for a preppy look.Ankle-length trousers are flattering on almost everyone, and they’re a great way to show off a pair of burgundy ankle boots.
- Ankle-length houndstooth trousers look great when paired with a tucked-in, long-sleeved Oxford shirt with burgundy patent leather ankle-boots.
Pair your burgundy booties with a slinky dress for date night.Your booties will add a tough edge to your girly look, showing your date you’re ready to take on whatever the night brings.
- Try wearing a black slip dress with a pumpkin-colored jacket and burgundy ankle boots with a wedge heel for a sexy color-blocked effect.
Opt for a knee-length dress and booties to look great at the office.Office style should be tasteful and subtle, but there’s no reason it can’t be stylish. A knee-length A-line or wrap dress is office-appropriate and perfect to pair with your favorite burgundy ankle boots.
- A pretty floral tie-waist dress that hits at or below the knee will look perfect any day of the week when it’s worn with a long cardigan and burgundy booties with a slight heel.
- Wearing separates, like blouse and a knee-length skirt, is also appropriate to wear to work.
Pair your booties with a gown for a look that’s glam and daring.If you’re going to an upscale event but you still want to add a little edge to your outfit, wear a long dress and your favorite heeled ankle booties.
- Try wearing a burgundy lace gown with your burgundy ankle boots for a look that’s not too over-the-top.
- Wear an ankle-length black dress with a high slit and your ankle boots for a dressy outfit that’s a little more daring. Opt for a burgundy lipstick to pull the look together.
Match your booties with a skirt and top to mix up your favorite pieces.You can wear a variety of different skirt lengths with your burgundy booties, depending on the look you want to create. Keep in mind where you're going and plan your outfit accordingly, whether you're heading out for a date night, office meeting, or a wedding.
- Wear a midi skirt with burgundy tights and booties for a sleek, slimming look. Try adding a sheer or lacy top to dress up the outfit even more.
Update a suit by pairing it with burgundy ankle boots .A suit is appropriate for almost any occasion, but it doesn’t have to be stuffy. Your burgundy booties will add a modern twist to any style suit, and they will match almost any color as well. For the most flattering look, the hem of your pants should just touch the top of the boots.
- A suit with skinny trousers, a solid-colored shirt, and ankle-length boots will make you look like a street-style star.
- A wide-legged, camel-colored suit with burgundy ankle-length booties can look chic and polished.
- Burgundy ankle boots can also add a stylish touch to a suit with a skirt.
Video: Simple Guide to Styling Boots : Do's and Don'ts
How to Paint a Gourd
SoCal Goes Japanese – Velvet Collaborates With Uniqlo On BasicsCollection
Will Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson sit together at Eugenie’s wedding
Eat THIS, Consume 16 Less Food For The Rest Of The Day
Stephen King: If you like HBOs Sharp Objects, youll like Picnic at Hanging Rock
ALERT: Starbucks Is Dropping a Mermaid Frappuccino but Only in Mexico
I Put Madonnas 600 Magnetic Mask on My Butt And Heres What Happened
23 Braids for Men – The Man Braid’ in 2019
Buying A Suit Guide – Part 5: Suit Maintenance Storage
3 Ways to Wrap Wontons
Why High Fat, High Carb Diets Are Really Bad For You