How To Create Your Perfect Workout Routine + Stick To It!
How to Make a Fitness Calendar
When exercising, you will want to keep track of your progress to see the level of improvement in each exercise. The best way to keep track is to learn how to make a fitness calendar to help your fitness level reach an all-time high!
Go into Microsoft Word and make a new file, then go up to TABLE then INSERT, and then TABLE.When the screen pops up select columns of Seven (7), for weeks, and rows of Ten (10), for exercises, and click insert.
Make all the other boxes big enough to fit exercises in each of the boxes on the 1st column, and week # on the top row.
All other boxes must be able to fit small instructions in them.It's fine if the box is on 2 pages.
Label the top row with week 1, week 2, week 3......week 7 and then stop. Label the first column with some of your favorite exercises.
Do some exercises every day of the week so make a notation, like a smile, in the box if you are going to do that exercise every day that week.You might want to switch off, one week doing some exercises and the next week doing different ones.
Color your chart any color by clicking in a box and going to FORMAT, BORDERS AND SHADING, SHADING, and then pick a color of your choice and click add.
- At the end of the day, when you have finished all your exercise, cross off the calendar day, so to easily follow your progress.
- If you have reached astandstillfor one or more exercises, note it on day box so you will know which exercise needs more work. Build up slowly.
- Measure Height, Weight, Waist, Hips, and any problem places like your thighs or your arms at the beginning of the journal/calendar. Record this all, putting the date at the top of the page, also you can put your BMI (Body Mass Index) there too, for extra measure. This will eventually track your progress, but don't worry, if you're still a teen and growing, all of these will change, no matter how much you work out.
- Be careful not to over work yourself! You could strain, pull, break, or injure your muscles
- Try to vary the exercises from top body, lower, 6-pack building, endurance, and track and field exercise groups!
Video: How To Create A WORKOUT PLAN
How To Dress Like Nerdy Boy 18 Cute Nerd Outfits For Men
How to Avoid Contracting Infectious Diseases While Traveling
One To Watch: Hat Designer Gigi Burris Thinks Every Day Is An Occasion To Wear AHat
Issey Miyake SpringSummer 2019 Collection – Paris Fashion Week
How to Forgive for Your Own Mental Health
Simone Biless Kidney Stone Pain Had Her in the ER Hours Before Dominating World Championships
How to Get a Home Improvement Loan
High Brides: Are Drug-Filled Wedding Receptions A Thing Now
Work Jackets For Men: 4 Stylish Alternatives To A Blazer
Healthy Colon Reviews
3 Killer Diseases, One New Weapon
Pro-Wrestler Richie Frieman Pins ADHD to the Mat